Updated January 1, 2020
Potey respects your privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of the Personal Information you provide during your visit to the sites. This Privacy Statement outlines the information we at POTEY will collect and how we will use that information.
This website is operated by Potey.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES POTEY COLLECT?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DOES POTEY COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
HOW DOES POTEY USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Improve our website in order to better serve you.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
HOW DOES POTEY PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Do use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. And never ask for credit card numbers.
- Do not use Malware Scanning.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
Given our concern for the privacy of children, it is our policy not to collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
To contact us regarding any questions, comments or complaints, to obtain information about the way in which we or our service providers treat your personal information, or to access your personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.